Annual Members Meeting
Join us on Tuesday, June 23, at The Newberry Library for the Chicago Collections Annual Members Meeting. We welcome everyone in our community to gather as we:
- Unveil the Chicago Collections new brand and identity;
- Learn about the organization’s newest initiatives and accomplishments;
- Hear from scholar Carl Smith and Chicago Metro History Fair representatives, Lisa Oppenheim and Frank Valadez, about the impact of the Chicago Collections Consortium;
- Appoint new Directors and install Committee Chairs for the 2015-2016 term; and
- Share opportunities for you to become more involved!
What? Chicago Collections Annual Members Meeting
Who? Everyone welcome
When? Tuesday, June 23, 2015, 9:00 a.m.
Where? The Newberry Library, 60 West Walton Street, Chicago, IL 60610
The Schedule (stay tuned for further details)
9:00–10:45 a.m. — Members Meeting
10:45–11:00 a.m. — Break
11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m. — Board of Directors Meeting